Saturday, January 11, 2014

The Coupon Pantry Store

So after much thought, I have decided to open a store!

Here, you will put aside the coupon clipping, stand in line shopping and leave it to me! I will bring you the new items weekly and you will be able to purchase them from me at a low cost. I have assigned each item a credit number. You can purchase credits and redeem them for items. The credits do expire after 30 days so keep that in mind.

Stay tuned, I will email out what I plan on purchasing for that week if you have a specific type or flavor, let me know and I can pick it up. For existing items, it is what I have.


Go ahead and head over to The Coupon Pantry Store for more information. If you like what you see, check out the Product Submissions Form for all the items I have up for grabs. Then, go ahead and purchase the credit amount that you would like under the Make a Payment tab.

Welcome and I am excited to be bringing my savings to you!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to share this, i feel strongly about it and i like to learn more on this topic.It's extremely helpful for me. Day2day store provides finest quality grocery product online. Save your valuable time and wealth, to shop for grocery items offline.

    ReplyDelete