Saturday, January 11, 2014

The Coupon Pantry Store

So after much thought, I have decided to open a store!

Here, you will put aside the coupon clipping, stand in line shopping and leave it to me! I will bring you the new items weekly and you will be able to purchase them from me at a low cost. I have assigned each item a credit number. You can purchase credits and redeem them for items. The credits do expire after 30 days so keep that in mind.

Stay tuned, I will email out what I plan on purchasing for that week if you have a specific type or flavor, let me know and I can pick it up. For existing items, it is what I have.


Go ahead and head over to The Coupon Pantry Store for more information. If you like what you see, check out the Product Submissions Form for all the items I have up for grabs. Then, go ahead and purchase the credit amount that you would like under the Make a Payment tab.

Welcome and I am excited to be bringing my savings to you!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment